21 November, 2012

Pass the Biscuits Mirandy

I wish wish WISH I could post this video. However the youtube account holder has shut down his account & I had some difficulty locating it elsewhere. This is our favorite cartoon. VERY un-PC about hillbillies w/ a twist at the end. I have never heard Victor laugh so hard in his entire 6 years. You should have see the jokes he cracked when I served biscuits & he was in the middle of loosing his teeth. And since watching this we also sometimes refer to Miranda as "Mirandy." Follow the link if you can & see how long you can keep the tune out of your head.

 Pass the Biscuits Mirandy

I would not exactly call us hillbillies but I do use most of the tools Mirandy uses in her baking. Though not for baking. Charlotte did not laugh the the first time she watched Mirandy make her biscuit mix she just stared wide eyed & whispered "That's disgusting." But she learned to enjoy it & now they love to chant "Nazis!", at the end.

No comments: